Deciding where to go to college can feel daunting. Questions about dorm life, financial aid, living in Boston, student community, classes, and impact on faith and church abound. That's why Sattler College is inviting you to join us for two days in Boston to visit our campus, participate in student life, and tour the city of Boston. If you are a prospective student or a parent, pastor, or teacher of a prospective student, you won't want to miss it! Here is some of what we have planned:
Friday (March 22) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
On Campus and Virtual for Some Sessions
- Participate in campus life
- Worship with the Sattler Community
- Learn about our academic programs and discipleship program
- Break bread and share stories with our students, faculty, and staff
- Explore our student services, clubs, and programs
- Get a firsthand experience of our curriculum via sample classes and senior capstone presentations
- Comprehensive campus tour
- Engage in a candid Sattler leadership Q&A session
Saturday (March 23) 9:30 AM - Noon
Explore life in the city of Boston.
- Learn from Sattler's Founder, Dr. Finny Kuruvilla, why Sattler is located in Boston.
- Enjoy Sattler's unique Christian history walking tour afterwards
Drive on down! 🚐 If you bring a vehicle filled with eager attendees, we'll reimburse your fuel (save those receipts!). Additionally, if you've started or submitted your application before the open house, there are more travel reimbursement options for you:
- In Progress Applicants: up to $200
- Submitted Applicants: up to $300
There are a number of hotels in downtown Boston to choose from, including the Omni Parker House, the Godfrey Hotel, the Bostonian, the Harborside Inn, and Maverick Suites. The following hotels have parking and easy transit access to Sattler: Holiday Inn Express Boston Logan Airport, Staybridge Suites Boston Logan Airport, and Holiday Inn Express Cambridge. For more affordable options, we would recommend HI Boston Hostel or finding hotels or an Airbnb further out from the city.
If you travel to campus via an automobile, metered parking is available around the building and in front of Center Plaza. Additionally, 100 Cambridge has a parking garage with hourly parking rates during the weekdays and flat fees in the evenings and on weekends. This parking garage has a direct entrance to the building.