Deciding where to go to college can feel daunting. Questions about dorm life, financial aid, living in Boston, student community, classes, and impact on faith abound. That's why Sattler College is inviting you to join us for two days in Boston to visit our campus, participate in student life, and tour the city of Boston. If you are a prospective student or a parent, pastor, or teacher of a prospective student; you won't want to miss it!
We don't want a registration fee to keep someone from coming. This event is FREE to attend.
Additionally, we are covering gas and toll expenses for van transport from PA to Boston and from OH to Boston for Open House attendees. Both vans will depart on Thursday, Dec 1, and return Saturday, Dec 3. Limited seating is available. The van from OH will leave from Holmes Co or nearby. The van from PA will leave from Lancaster or nearby. Register today to reserve your seat.
Friday (Dec 2) 9:30 AM Registration and Welcome
Participate in campus life.
- Tea Time with a Pearl
- Overview of our academic programs and discipleship
- Lunch with the Sattler community
- Sattler Resource Fair with booths for programs, departments, student life, student organizations, and more
- Sattler leadership Q & A.
- Student experiences such as sample classes, senior capstone presentations, and campus tours
Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Explore life in the city of Boston.
- Visit a museum
- Explore the historic North End
- Participate in Sattler's Christian history walking tour
- And more!
Traveling to and staying in Boston can be expensive. Here are a few ways to save on lodging.
Stay at the International Guest House (Dorms).
To select this option, choose "dorm room" in the lodging preferences of the registration form. We will contact you with your next steps. In order to secure a bed at this rate, please register by Friday, November 18, 2022. After this date, availability is not guaranteed.
- New 50% Discount: Was $130. NOW is $65 per person for two nights (includes breakfast and dinner). Limited number of beds.
- If you have an application in progress, you qualify for a FREE bed for two nights!
- The dorm housing available to Open House guests is under the same company that houses Sattler students.
- Live like Sattler students and stay at the dorms in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston (a 20-minute walk from Sattler’s campus). You’ll be within walking distance of the Charles River Esplanade, the famous Boston Public library, food, coffee shops, shopping, and more.
- These are single beds. You may be sharing a room with another open-house guest of the same gender. We will try to accommodate your needs.
Stay at our partner hotel (Holiday Inn Express Cambridge, Cambridge, MA).
To select this option, choose "partner hotel" in the lodging preferences of the registration form. We will contact you with next steps. The hotel is holding a limited number of rooms at the following rate through the end of Friday, November 18, 2022. After this date, you may receive a discount based on availability.
- Discounted price is $149 per night + tax per room. Choose between 2 queen beds or 1 king bed. Discounted parking price is $15 per day
- Includes complimentary breakfast
- Approximately 20-25 minutes from campus by public transportation. Walk 5-10 minutes from the hotel to the Lechmere T station and take a 10-minute ride the Government Center station. From there, it’s just a short 5-minute walk to Sattler’s campus at 100 Cambridge St
- Between 45-60 minutes from the airport using public transportation
- Walking distance from a shopping mall, CVS, a grocery store, and more
If none of the above options work well for you, find a hotel or Airbnb close to Boston's orange, red, green, or blue train lines.
NOTE: If you are traveling with your high school class or other friends or family members, each person should register separately.